International Journal of Human Anatomy
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
International Journal of Human Anatomy is an open access, peer reviewed scientific journal which includes theoretical, conceptual and clinical aspects of human Anatomy. The main objective of this journal is to support and disseminate the research done in the areas of human anatomy. Hope that this journal helps the researches to exchange their knowledge and views all over the world.
Authors are encouraged to submit the article as research articles, review article, editorial, case Report, short communication, in all areas of human Anatomy.
Below is the list of topics this journal covers. However if you could not find the topic of your interest Please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- Anatomy case reports
- Anatomy teaching and learning methods
- Cell biology
- Clinical anatomy
- Comparative functional morphology
- Developmental anatomy
- Developmental biology
- Evolutionary and comparative anatomy
- Forensic anatomy
- Functional human anatomy
- Gross and clinical anatomy
- Methodological innovations in anatomical research
- Microscopic and molecular anatomy
- Molecular biology
- Musculoskeletal system
- Novel developments in anatomical education
- Pathological anatomy
- Rare anomalies in dissection
- Rare images in dissection hall
- Regional anatomy
- Reproductive biology
- Surface anatomy
- Surgical anatomy
- Tissue architecture
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics