International Journal of Cell
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
International Journal of Cell is a multidisciplinary journal that covers wide scope in the area of life sciences IJC encourages and publishes article types such as Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials etc. It provides a platform to research investigators, scholars, medical practitioners for sharing their contributions on the recent advances and techniques related to cell and its development.
Few keywords are listed here, but IJC's scope is not limited to the specified. For any further assistance do an email to us at [email protected]
- Adaptive cell therapy
- Advanced cell therapy
- Autologous cell
- Cell biology
- Cell human genetics
- Cell replacement therapy
- Cell signalling
- Cell systems biology
- Cell therapeutics
- Cell therapy bioprocessing
- Cell therapy products
- Dendritic cell therapy
- Disease mechanisms
- Hair follicle cells
- Immune cell therapy
- Live cell therapy
- Mesenchymal cells
- Ovation cell therapy
- Recombinant cytokines
- Skin cell therapy
- Somatic cell therapy
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics