Journal of In-vitro In-vivo In-silico Journal
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
In-vitro In-vivo In-silico Journal accepts and distributes articles in the form of original Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials, encompassing the theoretical and methodological research.
The term "in silico" is a parallel to "in vivo" (in the living system) and "in vitro" (in the test tube) biological experiments, and suggests the growth of observations by computer-based simulations and model investigations.
Keywords were outlined that suits the journals scope, not restricted to them. For further queries, contact us at [email protected]
- Artificial insemination
- Ivf treatment
- Frozen embryo transfer
- Fertility surgery
- Assisted hatching
- Ovarian reserve (AMH) test
- Polscope technology
- In vitro maturation techniques
- Assisted reproductive technology (ART)
- Aging and reproduction
- Cryopreservation techniques in art success
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Histopathology in embryology
- Early birth
- Embryo-lab quality
- Cleavage stage embryo
- Epididymis and infertility
- Mitochondria in ivf
- Single embryo transfer
- Embryo culture system
- Oocyte and embryo vitrification
- Quality management in art
- Art success: evidence based medicine
- Gamete intrafallopian transfer
- Female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery
- Ovulation induction
- Fertility and conception
- Biological modelling
- Biotechnological modelling
- Biomedical modelling methods
- Computational analysis
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics