Journal of In-vitro In-vivo In-silico Journal
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
Journal of In-vitro In-vivo In-silico Journal (IIIJ) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of In-vitro In-vivo In-silico.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of IIIJ:
Ovarian reserve (AMH) test, Karyomapping, Polscope technology, In vitro maturation techniques, Assisted reproductive technology (ART), Aging and reproduction, Cryopreservation techniques in art success, etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
IIIJ is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Review Article: Drug Design Progress of In silico, In vitro and In vivo Researches by Qifeng Bai, Lanlan Li, Shanhui Liu, Shujun Xiao, Yu Guo
- Review Article: Sulfonamides: Historical Discovery Development (Structure-Activity Relationship Notes) by Farah Yousef, Oussama Mansour, Jehad Herbali
Editorial Board Members:
- Fatih Deniz - Harran University
- Shadan Navid - Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Peibo Li - Sun Yat-sen University
- Farah Yousef - Al-sham Private University
- George Kordas - Institute of Materials Science
- Tarek Mohamed Kamal Motawi - Cairo University
- Inder Kaur - University Of Birmingham
- Choong Yee Siew - Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Qifeng Bai - Lanzhou University
- Raheleh Farahzadi - Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabiz, Iran
1. I was glad to contribute with IIIJ to publish my article. The review process was strict and done by professional researchers. I recommend IIIJ for other qualified authors as they will have a beautiful scientific experience. Moreover, the website services are colored and can be easily used by authors, editors, and reviewers. Next to that, it did not take too long to find the article online. For coordination of the website and the article is very beautiful and well organized. On the other hand, the journal takes in consideration informing the authors about the proceeding of the article publishing process step by step. I hope for IIIJ success and bright future as well. Thanks for your services.
Farah Yousef - Damascus University
2. The process after submission was fast and transparent. The response and communication with editors is friendly and opportune. Author is aided during the process and the publication online is fast after the manuscript is approved by referees. I recommend this journal for publication.
Rafael Vargas - Universidad Antonio Nariño