HOD (Clinical Biochemistry),
K.E.M.Hospital, Pune, India.
B1/701, Mandke Advantage,
Opp Kendriy Vidyalay,
Col Vikram Batra Road,
Lulanagar, Pune -n 411 011, Maharashtra,
- Maternal nutrition and effects on offspring
- Micronutrients in health and dsease
- Increase in circulating holotranscobalamin after oral administration of cyanocobalamin or hydroxocobalamin in healthy adults with low and normal cobalamin status.
- Development of a novel smartphone-based application for accurate and sensitive on-field hemoglobin measurement.
- Association of dietary factors with insulin resistance and inflammatory markers in subjects with diabetes mellitus and coronary artery disease in Indian population.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency and hyperhomocysteinemia as correlates of cardiovascular risk factors in Indian subjects with coronary artery disease.
- Association of constitutional type of Ayurveda with cardiovascular risk factors, inflammatory markers and insulin resistance.
- Lipid levels according to dietary magnesium groups+3
Is hypomagnesaemia a coronary risk factor among Indians with coronary artery disease?
- Differences in traditional and non-traditional risk factors with special reference to nutritional factors in patients with coronary artery disease with or without diabetes mellitus.
- Daily milk intake improves vitamin B-12 status in young vegetarian Indians: An intervention trial.
- Study of pattern of dyslipidemia and its correlation with cardiovascular risk factors in patients with proven coronary artery disease.
- Relation of magnesium with insulin resistance and inflammatory markers in subjects with known Coronary artery disease.