University of Jos, Department of Paediatrics, Jos
Seline N Okolo
University of Jos, Department of Paediatrics, Jos, Nigeria.
- Peripheral gangrene in children at the Jos University Teaching Hospital.
- Fatty Acid Composition of Fulani ‘Butter Oil’ Made from Cow's Milk.
- The prevalence of hepatitis Be antigen and anti-HBE in adults in Benin City.
- Content of Lipid Nutrients in the Milk of Fulani Women.
- Prevalence of diarrhea disease and risk factors in Jos University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
- Nonconsensual sexual relationship and prevalence of HIV infection in adolescent in Jos, Nigeria.
- Plasmodium falciparum infection among neonates in the North Central Region of Nigeria.
- Temporal Artery Thermometry in Children Younger Than 5 Years A Comparison With Rectal Thermometry.
- The impact of pre-existing antibody on subsequent immune responses to meningococcal A-containing vaccines.
- The effects of birth weight and gender on neonatal mortality in north central Nigeria.