King Abdulaziz University, Clinical Skills and Simulation center, Jeddah.
King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Makkah Province, Saudi Arabia.
Leadership, Simulation, Medical & Health Profession Education, General Surgery, Medical Education, Intubation, Hemodynamics, Pain Medicine, Anaesthesiology, Anesthesia, Anaesthetics, General Anesthesia, Neonatal Intensive Care, Educational Assessment, Educational Leadership, Instructional Design.
- The Amsterdam preoperative anxiety and information scale provides a simple and reliable measure of preoperative anxiety.
- Reasons for Cancellation of Last-minute Surgeries at King Abdulaziz University Hospital.
- Hysterectomy for benign conditions in a university hospital in Saudi Arabia.
- The need for national medical licensing examination in Saudi Arabia.
- Effect of dexmedetomidine on the characteristics of bupivacaine in a caudal block in pediatrics.
- Postoperative complications of pediatric dental general anesthesia procedure provided in Jeddah hospitals, Saudi Arabia.
- Is It the Time for the Medical Teacher to use Podcast Lecture? Saudi Medical Students' Perceptions.
- Obstetric and Gynecologic Patients' Attitudes and Perceptions Toward Medical Students in Saudi Arabia.
- What does it take to become an effective medical educator?
- Use of Airtraq, C-Mac, and Glidescope laryngoscope is better than Macintosh in novice medical students’ hands: A manikin study.