School for Public Health and Primary Care of the Faculty of Health,
Medicine and Life Sciences (FHML),
Maastricht University, Maastricht,
The Netherlands/ Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC),
C/o Dr. Ayanendu Sanyal
Assistant Professor of Economics
Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute
Drive-in Road, Memnagar
C/o Jatindra Kumar Das, Das Colony, Uttaran Lane,
Panchayat Road, Rangirkhari, Silchar
Assam. PIN – 788005.
Social Anthropology, Family and Marriage, Gender and Public Health
Awards and Achievements:
- Qualified National Eligibility Test (NET)
- Qualified 10 Weeks Research Methodology Course on 30th May 2011 from Maastricht University, The Netherlands.
- Awarded Doctoral Fellowship Maastricht University, The Netherland for PhD.
- Qualified One Year Pre-PhD Course in ISEC in 2010.
- Das, Moumita; Angeli, Federica; Krumeich, Anja J.S.M and Schayck, Onno C.P. van (2018). Patterns of illness disclosure among Indian slum dwellers: a qualitative study. BMC International Health and Human Right 18:3; p.17 (Impact Factor-2.048)DOI : 10.1186/s12914-018-0142-x
- Das, Moumita; Angeli, Federica; Krumeich, Anja J.S.M and Schayck, Onno C.P. van (2018). The Gendered Experience with Respect to Health-seeking Behaviour in an Urban Slum of Kolkata, India. BMC International Journal for Equity in Health (Impact Factor- 1.738) Forthcoming.
- Reviewer of scientific articles from PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases and BMC International Journal for Equity in Health.