Scintilla academy for applied sciences education and research,
Nagendra Ningaraj Sanyasihally
830 S. Laflin St.,
Health, Oncology, Cancer Molecular Targets and Therapeutics.
- Dr. S.N.Nagendra is the Chairman of Scintilla Academy for Applied Sciences’ Education & Research in Bangalore, India since 2011. This institution offers postgraduate and PhD programs in Applied Biological Science.
- Since 2011, he is also serving as the Managing Director of Scintilla Bio-MACRC, offering molecular diagnostic services, and as a founding member of Sai Clinical Research Consultants LLC.
- Dr. S.N.Nagendra was an Associate Member of the Departments of Oncology and Molecular Pharmacology at Memorial Health University Medical Center (MHUMC) in Savannah from 2006 to 2007 and from 2009 to 2010.
- During this time, he was also an Associate Professor of Pediatrics & Internal Medicine and the Director of Anderson Cancer Institute at Mercer University School of Medicine. From December 2007 to January 2009,
- Dr. S.N.Nagendra was the Director of clinical drug development of biosimilars (Phases III & IV) at Dr. Reddy’s Lab.
- From 1998-2004, he was a Scientist II at Neurosurgical Institute, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, LA. From October 2003 to February 2006, he was an Investigator/Consultant at TargGen in San Diego.
- He has submitted 12 patents within the US, EU, and Japan and has experience with US first-to-file development projects.
- Dr. S.N.Nagendra has published more than 60 research articles in peer-reviewed journal.
- He has received an MBA from Mercer University; his Post Doc in Pharmacology & Toxicology from University of Kansas; a Ph.D. in Neurochemistry from the National Institute of Mental Health, India; a MS in Biochemistry and a BS in Chem. and Bio. from Mysore University, India.