+90312 305 1580/142
- She has received bachelor's degree in nursing from Hacettepe University School of Nursing in 1981, MS in 1983, PhD in 1989 from Hacettepe University Institute of Health Sciences Nursing Program.
- She received Certificate of Education in 1981 from Hacettepe University Faculty of Education.
- She began her career as a staff nurse in 1981 at the Hacettepe University Children's Hospital and she started to work as a research assistant at School of Nursing in 1982.
- She was appointed to the Assistant Professor position in 1991 and gained her Associate Professorship in 1994 and Professorship in 2002 in Pediatric Nursing.
- She has been working as the Head of Pediatric Nursing Division since 1998 at the Hacettepe University Faculty of Health Science Nursing Department.
- She was the Editor of Nursing Science Section of Türkiye Klinikleri Journal of Medical Science between 2006-2010 and she has been the Editor of Türkiye Klinikleri Journal of Nursing Science since 2009.
- She is the founding president of Ankara Office of Pediatric Nursing Association established in 2007 president of the Ankara Office of Pediatric Nursing Association.
- She attended 5th International Pediatric Nursing Courses held by Dina Academic School of Nursing and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Israel between June 17 and August 7- 1999, Ravin Medical Center in Petach Tikva.
- She received second prize award from 24th Annual Pediatric Nursing Congress, Las Vegas, Hilton Otel, “Problems of Siblings of Children with Leukemia”, June 26-28 (Poster Presentations).
- She had been in Molloy College as visiting scholar for attending Independent Study Course NUR 599 and she had been attended various education activities, July 6-19 2010, New York.
- She is the member of International Affiliation Paediatric Nursing Editors (Iapne.org) since 2010.