University of Massachusetts Medical School.
364 Plantation st,
Worcester, MA 01605.
CML, AML, BALL, MPD, Leukemia stem cell, Cancer biology, Cancer gene therapy.
- LAPTM4B: a novel cancer-associated gene motivates multidrug resistance through efflux and activating PI3K/AKT signaling.
- A therapeutically targetable mechanism of BCR-ABL–independent imatinib resistance in chronic myeloid leukemia.
- A tumor suppressor function of the Msr1 gene in leukemia stem cells of chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Overexpression of LAPTM4B-35 attenuates epirubucin-induced apoptosis of gallbladder carcinoma GBC-SD cells.
- Arachidonate 15-lipoxygenase is required for chronic myeloid leukemia stem cell survival.
- Functional ramifications for the loss of P-selectin expression on hematopoietic and leukemic stem cells.
- Upregulation of LAPTM4B‐35 Promotes Malignant Transformation and Tumorigenesis in L02 Human Liver Cell Line.
- LSK Derived LSK–Cells Have a High Apoptotic Rate Related to Survival Regulation of Hematopoietic and Leukemic Stem Cells.
- Targeting a novel cancer-driving protein (LAPTM4B-35) by a small molecule (ETS) to inhibit cancer growth and metastasis.
- Targeting chronic myeloid leukemia stem cells with the hypoxia-inducible factor inhibitor acriflavine.