Cell Therapy Facility,
Dept. of Clinical Immunology,
Copenhagen University Hospital Rigshospitalet
The Blood Bank, Dept. of Clinical Immunology 2034,
Copenhagen University Hospital Rigshospitalet,
Mesenchymal stem cells
Traumatic spinal cord injury
- Experience with hESCs and MSCs. Current interest in the clinical use of bone marrow-derived MSCs in neurological disorders, and adipose tissue-derived MSCs in reconstructive plastic surgery.
- Enrichment of autologous fat grafts with ex-vivo expanded adipose tissue-derived stem cells for graft survival: A randomised placebo-controlled trial.
- How I treat patients with massive hemorrhage.
- Transarterial (chemo)embolisation for unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Chinese Hamster Ovary Cells Resistant to the Topoisomerase II Catalytic Inhibitor ICRF-159: A Tyr49Phe Mutation Confers High-Level Resistance to Bisdioxopiperazines.
- Immunoflourescence and mRNA Analysis of Human Embryonic Stem Cells (hESCs) Grown Under Feeder-Free Conditions.
- Importance of mesenchymal stem cells in autologous fat grafting: A systematic review of existing studies.
- Pooled human lysate versus fetal bovine serum-Investigating the proliferation rate, chromosome stability and angiogenic potential of human adipose tissue-derived stem cells intended for clinical use..
- Mesenchymal stem cell therapy for salivary gland dysfunction and xerostomia: A systematic review of preclinical studies.
- The use of viscoelastic haemostatic assays in goal-directing treatment with allogeneic blood products – A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- First-in-man mesenchymal stem cells for radiation-induced xerostomia (MESRIX): Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.