king george medical university,
Orthopaedics Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Meaningful Task-Specific Training (MTST) for Stroke Rehabilitation: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Importance of Iliopsoas and Erector Spinae Muscles in Predicting the Functional Competence of Transfemoral Amputees Quick Response Code.
- Yogic Practices Can Improve the Bladder Functions in Incomplete Spinal Cord Injury Patients.
- Effect of dynamic muscular stabilization technique on low back pain of different durations.
- Postural Reactions: An Elementary Unit for Development of Motor Control.
- Intervention based on Dynamics of postural control in children with Cerebral Palsy- An integral approach.
- Application of ethyl chloroformate derivatization for solid-phase microextraction-gas chromatography-mass spectrometric determination of bisphenol-A in water and milk samples.
- Neurofacilitation of Developmental Reaction (NFDR) Approach: A Practice Framework for Integration/Modification of Early Motor Behavior (Primitive Reflexes) in Cerebral Palsy.
- Strength of the Joshi External Stabilising System.
- Influence of Sitting and Prone Lying Positions on Proprioceptive Knee Assessment Score in Early Knee Osteoarthritis.