Sultanate of Oman.
Cancer Biology, Apoptosis, Biology, Cancer Research, Antibacterial Activity, Antibacterials, Flavonoids, Antioxidants, Cancer Cells, Essential Oils, Phenolic Compounds, Bacterial Cell Culture, Phytochemicals, Antioxidant Activity.
- 2016 Ph.D. (Cancer Biology). Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) - Malaysia.
- 2010 Master of Science (Microbiology) Osmania University-India (graduated with First Class).
- 2008 Bachelor (Biology) Tikrit University Iraq. The average of four academic years was (81.335 %.). My rank was 3ed out of 27 graduates.
- 2017 Assistant professor, Rustaq, Colleges of Applied Sciences- Sultanate of Omanrnï‚
- 2016 Research officers in EMAN- Bio discoveries. Sdn. Bhd. Malaysia
- 2015 Consultant in Frutania Industry- Malaysia http://frutania-industry.com/afr-consultant-research/
- 20-10-2010 1-6-2011 Lecturer in College of education, Samarra University- Iraq, for the subjects (Microbiology and Immunology)
Academic honor and awards
- Best oral presentation award, in the 4th International Conference on Biotechnology, Bio Informatics, Bio Medical Sciences and Stem Cell Applications (B3SC), 2016rnï‚
- 3ed prize winner, In Three Minute Thesis Competition (3MTÂ®) USM, Malaysia, 2016 rnï‚« GOLD MEDAL AWARD; in recognition of the excellence of Mu-DermTM (A natural angiogenic product for skin heal) in the International Conference and Exposition on Inventions by Institutions of Higher Learning (PECIPTA 2015)
- USM Fellowship 2012-2015 Institute of Postgraduate Studies,Universiti Sains Malaysiarnï‚
- IPS Conference grant award, 2015
- Conference grant for the 15th International Congress of ISE 2015, Jordan.
- Best poster Award, in Science day. India-Osmania University â€“ physics department. The poster's name was (The 100$ genome) 2010.