Prostate cancer and biomarkers.
- Matteo Ferro , is an MD PhD, who holds a specialty in Urology.
- He is an assistent at division of Urology from May 2013.
- He has been working with prostate cancer biomarkers and coordinates ,at the University of study "Federico II" of Naples , the evaluation of p2Psa and Phi for detection of Prostate cancer at the initial biopsy for the prostate cancer aggressiveness stratification (Grantor : Beckman Coulter, Inc 2012).
- He has taught the Master of translational medicine , at University Study of Salerno in 2013(PONa3_00138/F1).
- He is author and co-author of about 60 articles in peer-reviewed journals and he served as a reviewer for several international peer reviewed journals.
- He is the member of the Italian Society of Urology, Italian Society of Urologic Oncology, European Association of Urology.
- He has lectured at more than 30 national and international conferences