15 Lequn Road,
Guangxi, People's Republic of China.
My research interests are focused on signaling pathways (sphingolipid, Toll-like receptor, and apoptosis ) and related disease (liver diseases and Diabetes).
- 6/2013-present - Professor and Director of Laboratory of Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery, Affiliated Hospital of Guilin Medical University, People's Republic of China
- 3/2004-6/2013 (not including 9/2006-2/2007)- Postdoctoral Fellow, Staff Scientist, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, USA
- 9/2011-5/2013 - Guest Professor, Guilin Medical University, Guilin, Guangxi 541001, China
- 6/2009-6/2012 - Guest Professor, University of South China, Hengyang, Hunan 421001, China
- 8/1998-2/2004 & 9/2006-2/2007 - Teacher (Instructor), Southeast University, Nanjing, P.R.China
- 8/1992-8/1995 – Resident, Jianshi County Renming Hospital of Hubei Province, P.R.China