Department of Community Health and Psychiatry,
The University of West Indies (UWI),
Mona, Kingston 7, Jamaica.
Global Health, Social Epidemiology and Sociology of Health, Social Policy, Psycho-social Aspects of Adolescents and Youth Behaviour (including Adolescent Sexual and Youth Reproductive Health), Chronic Communicable Diseases
- The role of teachers in sex education and the prevention and control of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria.
- Sources of Sex Information and its Effects on Sexual Practices among In-school Female Adolescents in Osisioma Ngwa LGA, South East Nigeria.
- Economic support intervention improves tuberculosis treatment outcomes in rural Nigeria.
- Buruli ulcer in Nigeria: Results of a pilot case study in three rural districts.
- Evaluation of Patient Satisfaction with Tuberculosis Services in Southern Nigeria.
- Effect of TB behaviour change communication (BCC) intervention in Enugu state, southeast Nigeria.
- Cultural and social aspects of HIV/AIDS sex education in secondary schools in Nigeria.
- Assessment of sex differences in systolic blood pressure responses to exercise in healthy, non-athletic young adults.
- Does possession of assets increase women's participation in reproductive decision-making? Perceptions of Nigerian women.
- Profile and treatment outcome of smear-positive TB patients who failed to smear convert after 2 months of treatment in Nigeria.