Cardarelli Hospital Â· chirurgia generale ad indirizzo oncologico.
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Abdominal Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Cancer Surgery.
- Carlo Molino currently works at the chirurgia generale ad indirizzo oncologico, Cardarelli Hospital.
- Carlo does research in Hematology, Gastroenterology and Oncology.
- Their most recent publication is 'Pancreatic solitary and synchronous metastasis from breast cancer: A case report and systematic review of controversies in diagnosis and treatment.'
- Pancreatic solitary and synchronous metastasis from breast cancer: A case report and systematic review of controversies in diagnosis and treatment.
- Misdiagnosed secondary pancreatic involvement in advanced breast cancer. A case report of synchronous primitive lobular breast cancer and its pancreatic metastasis.
- The failure of pancreas function: How non-specific gastrointestinal symptoms can hide the metastatic involvement of pancreas in advanced malignancies. A case report.
- Pancreatic cancer: Does irreversible electroporation improve the quality of life and the survival in local advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma? Report of a pilot case.
- Therapy innovation for the treatment of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors.
- Neuroendocrine Tumors Diagnosed at the “Antonio Cardarelli” Hospital (Naples, Campania, Italy) between 2006–2009: A Single-Institution Analysis.
- 54 EPIDEMIOLOGY OF THE NEUROENDOCRINE TUMORS DIAGNOSED IN THE CARDARELLI HOSPITAL: A RETROSPECTIVE SINGLE-INSTITUTION ANALYSIS OF 299 CASES.
- Severe spontaneous properitoneal hemorrhage following ventral hernia repair caused by viral infection: Report of a case.
- Hepaticojejunostomy in the treatment of iatrogenic biliary lesions following laparoscopic cholecystectomy. A retrospective study on 51 cases.