Associate Professor of Clinical Pharmacology.
27, Ken Nnamdi Drive,
Independence Layout, Enugu.
Clinical Pharmacogenetics, Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, Translational Medicine, Statin Therapy, Malaria Chemotherapy, HIV Chemotherapy, Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine, Cancer Genomics.
- April 2011 – Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Degree, Clinical Pharmacology.
- June 2004 – Master of Science (M.Sc) Degree, Clinical Pharmacology.
- December 1998 - Certificate of Full Registration by the Nigerian Medical and Dental Council.
- July 1997 – Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B., B.S.) Degree.
- July 1995 – Certificate in French Language (Certificat de Langue Francaise).
- January 1991 – Professional Diploma in Computer Programming.
- December 1989 – Senior Secondary School Certificate (Division 1).
- June 1983–First School Leaving Certificate (Distinction).
- Membership American College of Chest Physicians(MCCP) 2013.
- Fellowship Royal Society of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene (FRSTM&H) – 2012.
- Fellowship Royal Society of Medicine (FRSM) London – 2011.
- Work Experience:
- 1997 to 1998 – House–Officer, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu.
- 1998 to 1999 – N.Y.S.C. Doctor, EIf Foundation Medical Centre for Mother and Child, Ikotun; Alimosho L.G.A., Lagos State.
- 1999 to 2000 – Resident Doctor, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu.
- 2000 to 2004 – Lecturer II, Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, ESUT College of Medicine, Parklane, Enugu.
- 2005 to 2008 – Lecturer I, Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, ESUT College of Medicine, Parklane, Enugu.
- 2008 to 2011 – Lecturer/Honorary Consultant Pharmacologist, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu State.
- 2011 to 20I4– Senior Lecturer, Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, College of Health Sciences, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.
- 2014 to Date– Associate Professor of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, College of Health Sciences, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.
Positions of Responsibility Held:
- 2000 to Date – Senior Consultant, Life Foundation Hospital, Enugu.
- 2001 to Date – Principal Consultant, Life Hospital Associates, Enugu (Health Management Consultancy).
- 2004 to 2006 – Acting Head, Department of Medical Physiology, ESUT College of Medicine, Parklane, Enugu.
- 2006 to 2011 – Chairman (Part-time), Asu-Nkanu Local Health Authority, Enugu State.
- 2006 to 2012 – Diocesan Medical Adviser, Methodist Church Nigeria, Agbani Diocese.
- 2011 to Date – Vice-Chairman, Drug and Therapeutics Committee, Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki.
- 2012 to 2013 – Head, Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.
- 2013 to Date – President/CEO, Integrated Therapeutics.
Academic and Special Honours:
- P.N. Igboko National Mathematical Olympiad Award.
- Best Graduating Student, Federal Government College, Wukari (1988/89) Academic Session.
- Mobil Producing Nigeria Scholastic Award for Academic Excellence.
- Lagos State N.Y.S.C. Merit Award Winner during the 1997/98 (2nd tier) Service Year.
- Rotaract Club (UNTH Chapter), Professional Service Award of Excellence.
- National Association of Resident Doctors’ (UNTH Enugu) Certificate of Meritorious Service.
- Apostle Samuel Egbo Foundation Certificate of Merit.
- Enugu State University Medical Students’ Association Merit Award.
- Distinguished International Medical Noble Award.
- Pillar of Support to the Church of God, Methodist Church Nigeria, Enugu Archdiocese.