Beckman Laser Institute and Medical Clinic
University of California, Irvine
1002 Health Sciences Road
Irvine, CA 92612,United States.
Pathogenesis of Port Wine Stain birthmark, skin angiogenesis, laser therapy for skin diseases.
- I obtained my Ph.D. in 2008 from Department of Neurobiology at UCLA.
- One year later I moved to UCI and began the studies of PWS' pathogenesis and anti-angiogenesis agents combined with laser treatment for PWS therapy.
- Topical Axitinib Suppresses Angiogenesis Pathways Induced by Pulsed Dye Laser.
- Topical Rapamycin Systematically Suppresses the Early Stages of Pulsed Dye Laser-Induced Angiogenesis Pathways.
- The somatic GNAQ mutation (R183Q) is primarily located within the blood vessels of port wine stains.