Virology Unit in National Research Center, Egypt,
Gamil Sayed Gamil Zeedan
Virology Unit in National Research Center,
Molecular typing and epidemiological studies of viruses of animal origin with special interest of zoonotic ones.
- Gamil GS Zeedan obtained Ph.D. Virology, Cairo University Egypt, MVSCs Virology, Cairo University. BVSCs, Cairo University.
- Currently 2014 up to date Assistant professor at National Research Center (NRC)- Cairo-Egypt.
- 2010- 2013 Assistant Professor in the Department of Microbiology and Virology at Collage of Medicine and Applied Medical sciences, Saudi Arabia.
- He was teaching the following curriculum, Medical Microbiology and Virology, Diagnostic Microbiology, Clinical Rotation of Microbiology and Clinical Rotation Immunology & Virology.
- Title of supervised projects: Development of a Therapeutic Vaccine against Hepatitis B Virus - Incidence of hepatitis A, B, C, D and E in Saudi Arabia.
- The laboratory diagnosis of hepatitis B virus- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection testing technologies & strategies -Hepatitis C virus virological studies and diagnosis of liver diseases.
- He published many articles in reputed journals supervising postgraduate students and serving as an editorial board member of reputed journals.