Professor of Medicine,
Faculty of Medical Sciences,
Asuncion National University.
Osmar Antonio Centurión
Trejo y Sanabria 1657, Sajonia, Asunción, Paraguay,
Office: 205824. Zanotti
-Cavazzoni 333 c/ El Dorado.
Cardiology, Hemodynamics, Electrophysiology and Arrhythmia Ablation.
- Professor Osmar Antonio Centurion, is a cardiologist with expertise in Coronary Heart Diseases and Arrhythmias, Hemodynamics and Electrophysiology and Arrhythmia Ablation.
- He is Professor of Medicine at the School of Medical Sciencesfromthe Asuncion National University inAsunción, Paraguay.He received isPhDdegreein Cardiology,at the Nagasaki University School of Medicine, Nagasaki, Japanin 1994.
- He is the Founding MemberofSociedad Latinoamericana de Cardiología Intervencionista(SOLACI).
- Author of more than100 medicalarticles published in peer-reviewed American, European and Japanese journals in cardiology.
- His biography is published in"Who is Who in the World", "Who is Who in Science and Engineering", "Man of Achievement", "Who is who in Medicine and Healthcare".
- He is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, European Society of Cardiology, American Society of Angiology, and member of other 10 International Cardiovascular Societies.
- He is currently Chiefof theDepartment of Cardiology, Hospital de Clinicas,Asunción, Paraguay.
- In addition, He is the Chief of the Department of Investigation at the National Heart Institute, Asuncion, Paraguay.