Nihon University School of Medicine,
Division of Microbiology,
Department of Pathology and Microbiology.
Duy Quang Trinh
30-1 Ohyaguchi Kamimachi,
Itabashi-ku, Tokyo, Japan 173-8610.
- Clinical and epidemiological characteristics of acute respiratory virus infections in Vietnamese children.
- Human rhinovirus infections in hospitalized children: clinical, epidemiological and virological features.
- Novel intragenotype recombination in sapovirus.
- Emergence of new variant rotavirus G3 among infants and children with acute gastroenteritis in Japan during 2003-2004.
- Diversity of Human Parechoviruses Isolated from Stool Samples Collected from Thai Children with Acute Gastroenteritis.
- ORIGINAL ARTICLE: H3N2 Influenza A Virus Replicates in Immortalized Human First Trimester Trophoblast Cell Lines and Induces Their Rapid Apoptosis.
- Novel Human Parechovirus, Sri Lanka.
- A novel RT-multiplex PCR for detection of Aichi virus, human parechovirus, enteroviruses, and human bocavirus among infants and children with acute gastroenteritis.
- Human Parechovirus Infection in Children Hospitalized with Acute Gastroenteritis in Sri Lanka.
- Application of the LAMP method for the detection of Campylobacter jejuni and C. coli from Thai children with diarrhea.