Chair & Professor
Department of Immunology
Madhavan Nair, Ph.D.
Biomedical Engineering,The Engineering Center
Florida International University
10555 West Flagler Street, EAS 2600
Miami, Florida 33174
- HIV and Drug Abuse Research
- Nano Technology and Drug Targeting of the Brain
- Madhavan Nair, PhD received his PhD from Tata Memorial Cancer Center, Bombay University, India in Cancer Immunology and trained at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York City.
- He then joined the faculty of the Department of Pediatrics at University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and subsequently worked at the Department of Medicine and Microbiology at SUNY, Buffalo, NY as a Tenured Professor and Director of Research in Allergy and Immunology.
- He is a certified Clinical Nutrition Specialist (CNS), Fellow of American College of Nutrition (FACN) and Fellow of American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (FAAAI).
- Currently working as Distinguished Professor and Founding Chair, Dept. of Immunology, Director, Institute of Neuro-Immune Pharmacology and Center for Personalized NanoMedicine,HW College of Medicine, Associate Dean, Bio. Med. Res, Florida International University.