PArma and Bologna University
V. Castagnola G.F. 37,
43126 Parma (Italy)
Nursing, Public Health, Management
- Dr. Tiziana Lavalle is a PhD graduate in Public Health and is working at the highlight of her career with the Bologna Health Authority as the Director of Health Operator Training.
- With her position she projects, programs, and organizes continued education for 1,200 people incorporating the local health authorities in Bologna and continued health education for professionals.
- Tiziana organizes graduate courses, for nurses and technicians within a dynamic clinical training center.
- Tiziana received her PhD degree at the University of Bologna in Public Health, she also has received degrees in Nursing and Obstetric Sciences and Health Care Services Management and Administration.
- Tiziana is inspired and passionate about helping others with their goals and continued education.
- She is a member of the Italian Neuroscience Association and Italian Association of Neurosciences Nursing.
- Tiziana is interested in building a professional international network in her field.
- She enjoys reading, travelling, and political science.