Professor of Veterinary Medicine and Clinical Diagnosis.
Wael M. EL-Deeb
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine,
Department of internal medicine and infectious diseases,
Mansoura, P.O. Box 35516, Egypt.
acute phase proteins, oxidative stress and cardiopulmonary biomarkers in farm animals.
- Dr. El-Deeb has received his PhD in Veterinary Internal Medicine from Mansoura University, Egypt during the period of 2002-2005.
- Currently He is an Associate Professor of Medicine, Clinical and Laboratory Diagnosis, Department of Clinical Studies, College of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Resources, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia and Department of Internal Medicine and infectious diseases, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt.
- He is serving as an editorial member of several reputed journals (11 international journal) and reviewer for more than 20 journals.
- He has authored or coauthored over 50 research articles/books. He worked in more than 11 research projects.
- His research interest include the use of Acute phase proteins as an advanced tool for diagnosis and prognosis of different diseases,
- Cardiopulmonary biomarkers and their utility in disease diagnosis and prognosis, Oxidative stress biomarkers in different diseases and their role in disease outcome.