Department of Neuroscience
Division of Neurosurgery
University of Torino and Brescia (Italy)
Pier Paolo Panciani
Via Boston, 135, 10137 - Torino
- Neurosurgery, Neurology, Neuroradiology, Neurooncology
- Awake Surgery for Brain Tumor
- Biology of glioblastoma
- Stem cell based therapy for glioblastoma
- Dr. Panciani Pier Paolo works since 2011 at the OU of Neurosurgery of the Spedali Civili of Brescia.
- He obtained the educational qualifications (Degree, Neurosurgery Specialization and PhD in Neurosciences) in Turin.
- He is currently engaged in clinical and pre-clinical research projects, oncology and neurodegenerative, in collaboration with the University of Turin.
- His clinical activity is mainly aimed at the treatment of neoplastic and degenerative diseases of the brain and the spine.