Department of Psychiatry,
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
4101 McGavran-Greenberg Hall,
Chapel Hill, NC, 27599.
- Genome wide association study (GWAS)
- Meta-analysis of eQTL studies
- Modular regulation in protein-protein interaction network
- Sep. 2003 - July. 2008 Ph.D. in Bioinformatics in Center for Molecular System Biology, Institute of Genetics and Developmental Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China. Supervisor: Prof. Jing-Dong J. Han
- Sep. 1999 - July. 2003. B.S. at the College of Life Science, Sichuan University, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
- 2012-present Research Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- 2008-2012 Postdoctoral Research Associate, Department of Biostatistics and Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill