Department of Biotechnology, University School of Biotechnology
University School of Biotechnology, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector 16C, Dwaraka, Delhi-110078
- His area of research interest involved exploring plant sources for novel drugs, which could be used as therapeutics in diseases alleviation of the central nervous system disorder such as Alzheimer's disease.
- His interdisciplinary research involves identification, isolation and characterization of traditional medicinal plants and their derivatives to discover and develop novel therapeutic agents.
- Dr. Suresh Kumar did his Ph.D. degree from the Newcastle University, United Kingdom.
- He has 12 year of teaching and research in the area of Biotechnology.
- He received several international awards and scholarships, important among them are young investigator award 2007 and young investigator scholarship 2009 from Alzheimer's drug discovery Foundation , USA .
- He also received international research scholarship from Newcastle University , United Kingdom .He has also published several research papers in reputed national and international journals.