Faculty of Pharmacy,
University of Indonesia.
Old Building, Faculty of Pharmacy,
University of Indonesia,
Campus UI Depok, Depok 16424,
West Java - Indonesia.
- Pharmaceutical sciences,
- drug delivery systems,
- inflammatory bowel disease,
- pharmaceutical technology,
- fibrosis, gastrointestinal
- Raditya Iswandana is a lecturer and researcher at Faculty of Pharmacy, Universitas Indonesia with a specialty on pharmaceutical technology.
- He also actives in various organizations both national and international.
- He graduated from undergraduate program Department of Pharmacy, Universitas Indonesia in 2009 with a final project entitled “In Vitro Penetration Ability and Physical Stability Testing of Cream, Ointment, and Gel Containing Curcumin from Turmeric (Curcuma longa L.)”.
- After that, he continued professional degree and hold Pharmacist certificate in 2010 (graduate with honor - cum laude).
- In 2012, he finished (with honor - summa cum laude) his Master of Pharmaceutical Science Program from Department of Pharmacy, Universitas Indonesia with a thesis entitled “Preparation of Verapamil Hydrochloride Nanogel Using Ionic Gelation Method between Chitosan-Sodium Tripolyphosphate as Antihypertension Dosage Form”.
- In addition, he also actives in various organizations and appointed as editorial board or reviewer of some journals, both national and international.
- The focus of his research is in the treatment of intestinal fibrosis and colon-targeted drug delivery system.