Professor in Pharmacology,
Al Ameen Medical College.
Shobha V Huilgol
Al Ameen Medical College,
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Bioavailability and Bioequivalence studies
- Invivo and vitro animal studies
- Antidiabetic and Hypolipidemic Activity of Gymnema Sylvestre in Dexamethasone Induced Insulin Resistance in Albino Rats.
- Evaluation of antiulcerogenic potential of antioxidant α-tocopherol in pylorus-ligated albino rats.
- Antidiabetic and hepatoprotective activities of Tamarindus indica fruit pulp in alloxan induced diabetic rats.
- Silymarin, an antioxidant bioflavonoid, inhibits experimentally-induced peptic ulcers in rats by dual mechanisms.