Southwest Jiaotong University
School of Materials Science & Engineering
Southwest Jiaotong University, Chengdu 610031
Biogeochemistry, chemistry of water, soil and sediments, and development of environmental analysis methodologies, particularly for the role of nanomaterials in the aquatic bio-geosciences (e.g. biocatalyst and eutrophication) and their fates in the coastal and estuarine ecosystems.
- He is a professor of biomaterials at School of Materials Science and Engineering, Southwest Jiaotong University.
- He received his B.A. in 1991 from Fudan University, M.Sc. in Polymer Chemistry and Physics in 1994 from Chengdu Institute of Organic Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and Ph.D. in Chemistry in 1999 from Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- He was a postdoctoral fellow in College of Pharmacy, Ohio State University (2000-2002) and Department of Biomedical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University (2002-2004).
- He has over 100 publications to his credit that include research papers, reviews, and conference proceedings.
- He is a member of Controlled Release Society (CRS), Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society (TERMIS), and Chinese Committee of Biomaterials (CCBM).