Korea, Republic Of
Catholic Kwandong university
25 Seo-Gu Incheon Metropolitan City,
stem cell, microRNA, cardiovascular disease
- Enhanced calreticulin expression promotes calcium-dependent apoptosis in postnatal cardiomyocytes.
- In vitro expansion of mesenchymal stem cells using 3-d matrix derived from cardiac fibroblast.
- Chemicals that modulate stem cell differentiation.
- Cordycepin inhibits vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation.
- Integrin-Linked Kinase Is Required in Hypoxic Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Strengthening Cell Adhesion to Ischemic Myocardium.
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells Pretreated with Delivered Hph-1-Hsp70 Protein Are Protected from Hypoxia-Mediated Cell Death and Rescue Heart Functions from Myocardial Injury.
- Cordyceps pruinosa extract Induce apoptosis of HeLa cells by caspase dependent pathway.
- Reactive Oxygen Species Inhibit Adhesion of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Implanted into Ischemic Myocardium via Interference of Focal Adhesion Complex.
- The role of microRNA-23b in the differentiation of MSC into chondrocyte by targeting protein kinase A signaling
- Cardiomyocytes from phorbol myristate acetate-activated mesenchymal stem cells restore electromechanical function in infarcted rat hearts.