Brazilian Institute of Teaching and Research in Pulmonary and Exercise Immunology (IBEPIPE)
Brazil University and School of Medical Sciences of Sao Jose dos Campos Humanitas
+55 12 3018-8538, +55 12 98143-1203, +55 12 3303-8390
Rodolfo Paula Vieira
Rua Pedro Ernesto 240, Apartment 251, São José dos
Campos, SP, Brazil, CEP 12245-520.
Cell Culture, Cancer Biology, Molecular Biology, Flow Cytometry, Cell Biology, Inflammation, Immunology, Tumors, Innate Immunity, Animal Physiology, Pharmacology, Signaling Pathways, Lung Diseases, Cellular Immunology, Cytokines, Macrophage, T Lymphocytes, Muscle, Allergic Diseases, Asthma, Lung, Respiratory Mechanics, Respiration Disorders, Airway Obstruction, Asthma Management, Spirometry, Dendritic Cells, Allergy Diagnosis, Tumor Immunology, Allergens, Regulatory T Cell, Macrophage Biology, Bronchoalveolar Lavage, Asthma Research, Allergic Asthma, IL-6,Venoms, Eosinophils, IL-10, Respiratory Diseases, Neutrophils, Epithelial Cell, Pulmonary Emphysema, Animal Venoms, Animal Asthma Models, Asthma Biology, Respiratory Muscles.
- Production of Serotonin by Tryptophan Hydroxylase 1 and Release via Platelets Contribute to Allergic Airway Inflammation.
- Effects of aerobic exercise on chronic allergic airway inflammation and remodeling in guinea pigs.
- Respiratory mechanics study in experimental animal model of venom-induced acute lung injury: A new proposal for an old technique.
- Exercise Inhibits Allergic Lung Inflammation.
- Attenuated allergic airway inflammation in Cd39-/- mice.
- 59. Long-term amphetamine treatment increases inflammatory lung reaction and reduces upper airway reactivity after allergic lung inflammation in rats.
- Wound-healing effects of low-level laser therapy in diabetic rats involve the modulation of MMP-2 and MMP-9 and the redistribution of collagen types I and III.
- Low-Level Laser Therapy and Sodium Diclofenac in Acute Inflammatory Response Induced by Skeletal Muscle Trauma: Effects in Muscle Morphology and mRNA Gene Expression of Inflammatory Markers.
- Purinergic P2Y(2) Receptors Promote Neutrophil Infiltration and Hepatocyte Death in Mice With Acute Liver Injury.
- Attenuated allergic airway inflammation in Cd39 null mice.