Department of Physical Education and Sport Science,
University of Thessaly.
Strength training in athletes, Running economy in distance runners, Antioxidants in athletes, Maximize performance in athletes.
- Coaching on Long Distance Roads.
- The Effects Of Detraining On Deconditioning Of Cardiovascular Parameters In Adolescent Middle And Long Distance Athletes.
- Aging is not a barrier to muscle and redox adaptations: Applying the repeated eccentric exercise model.
- Stair Descending Exercise Using a Novel Automatic Escalator: Effects on Muscle Performance and Health-Related Parameters.
- Stair descending exercise increases muscle strength in elderly males with chronic heart failure.
- Strength Training in Strength and Strength Streets.
- The effect of a combinatorial program of balance - plyometric training on jumping ability of taekwondo athletes.
- The Effects Of Strength Training On Running Economy In Highly Trained Runners.
- The effects of strength training on running economy in highly trained runners: a systematic review with meta-analysis of controlled trials.
- The effect of exercise-induced hypoxemia on blood redox status in well-trained rowers.
- Low-Frequency Fatigue as an Indicator of Eccentric Exercise-Induced Muscle Injury: The Role of Vitamin E.
- Exercise as a model to study redox homeostasis in blood: The effect of protocol and sampling point.
- An oxidant stimulus may induce both oxidative and reductive stress: the issue of redox individuality.
- Altering redox homeostasis in humans: the repeated eccentric exercise model.