Department of Biomedical Engineering,
National Yang Ming University.
No. 155, Sec. 2, Linong St.,
Taipei, 112 Taiwan,
Province of China Taiwan.
- Development of functional polymers and nanoparticles
- Multifunctional micelles and liposomes for drug and gene
- Chun-Liang Lo received B. Eng. and M. Eng. in Chemical Engineering from National Chung Hsing University (Taiwan) and Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from National Tsing Hua University (Taiwan).
- He worked as a foreign researcher in Disease Biology and Integrative Medicine (Graduate School of Medicine), the University of Tokyo in 2008.
- He is currently an Assistant Professor at the Department of Biomeidcal Engineering, National Yang Ming University, Taiwan.