Centre For Research & Technology Hellas (CERTH)
Institute for Research and Technology - Thessaly (I.RE.TE.TH.),
Centre for Research and Technology Hellas (C.E.R.T.H.),
- Leonidas Spyrou is a Researcher-Grade C in IBO/CERTH.
- His main research interests are in the field of computational and applied mechanics with an emphasis on the biomechanics of biological soft tissues and the investigation of the mechanical characteristics of medical devices.
- Also, he has over 15 years of experience in advanced finite element analysis of structures and simulation of manufacturing processes.
- He has participated in more than 10 European, National and Industry-driven research projects.
- He is author of more than 25 scientific publications in international journals and conference proceedings and holder of an international design patent. He serves as a reviewer for several scientific journals and conferences.
- He is a member of the International Society of Biomechanics, the European Society of Biomechanics, and the Hellenic Society of Biomechanics.
- Panagiotis Grammelis is working as a Researcher at Centre for Research & Technology Hellas (CERTH) and has been a recipient of many award and grants.
- His international experience includes various programs, contributions and participation in different countries for diverse fields of study.