Institute of Systems and Robotics.
Tito G. Amaral
signal processing, robotics, modelling and advanced inference learning techniques.
- Cascaded H-bridge multilevel inverter with a fault detection scheme based on the statistic moments indexes.
- 3D Solder Joint Reconstruction on SMD based on 2D Images.
- A computer based system for the teaching of fault diagnosis in power electronic inverters.
- Fault detection and diagnosis in a PV grid-connected T-type three level inverter.
- Development of an experimental system for teaching induction motors with fault detection and diagnosis capabilities.
- Fault detection and diagnosis of voltage source inverter using the 3D current trajectory mass center.
- Rotor fault diagnosis in induction motors using S-Transform.
- Power quality disturbances classification using the 3-D space representation and PCA based neuro-fuzzy approach.
- Induction motor fault detection and diagnosis using a current state space pattern recognition.
- Adaptive method for skin detection in coloured images.