Uka Tarsadia University, Department of Biotechnology
Prittesh Kishorbhai Patel
21, Timbarva, Bardoli, Surat Gujarat, India–394355
Molecular Plant Pathology, Plant-microbes Interaction, Microbiology, Plant Biotechnology, Probiotics, Metagenomics
- Patel P, Patel S, Shah R, Bhasker V. Antifungal Potentialities of Crude Phytoextracts against Sugarcane Red Rot Pathogen–Colletotrichum falcatum. Trends in Biosciences 2015;8:212-217.
- Patel P, Shah R, Bhashkar V, Modi KG, Prajapati VS. Biological control of phytopathogenic fungus Colletotrichum falcatum using Bos taurus (cow) urine and dung. Journal of Biochemical Technology 2016;6:1040-1043.
- Prittesh P, Amaresan N, Rushabh S, Krishnamurthy R, Bhasker V. Isolation and pathogenic variability of Colletotrichum falcatum causing red rot in sugarcane. Journal of Plant Diseases and Protection 2016;123:273-277.
- Bhardwaj G, Shah R, Joshi B, Patel P. Klebsiella pneumoniae VRE36 as a PGPR isolated from Saccharum officinarum cultivar Co99004. Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology, 2017;5:047-52.
- Modi K, Patel P. Isolation and Characterization of Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria Associated with Saccharum officinarum L. Current Synthetic and System Biology 2017;5:32-37.
- Modi K, Patel P, Parmar K. Isolation, Screening and Characterization of PGPR from Rhizosphere of Rice. Int J Pure App Biosci 2017;5:264-70.
- Modi KG, Sodhaparmar HR, Jacob F, Patel P. Use of urine and dung samples of cow and goat for biological control of phytopathogenic fungus Colletrotrichum falcatum Went. International Journal of Science, Environment and Technology 2017;6:1679-1684.
- Prittesh Patel, R. Krishnamurthy. Physiological profiling of Colletotrichum falcatum, the causal agent of sugarcane red rot disease. Journal of Mycopathological Research 2017; 55:274-279.
- Prittesh Patel, Rushabh Shah, Krunal Modi. Isolation and plant growth promoting traits of Acinetobacter sp. RSC7 isolated from Saccharum officinarum cultivar Co671. Journal of Experimental Biology and Agricultural Sciences 2017; 5(4): 483.491.
- Jainish P, Prittesh P. Biosensors and Biomarkers: Promising Tools for Cancer Diagnosis. Int Journal of Biosensor and Bioelectronics 2017;3(4): DOI:10.15406/ijbsbe.2017.03.00072.
- Prittesh Patel, B. K. Rajkumar, Preeti Parmar, Rusabh Shah, Ramar Krishnamurthy. Assessment of genetic diversity in Colletotrichum falcatum Went accessions based on RAPD and ISSR markers. Journal of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jgeb.2017.11.006.