Medical University of Vienna.
Medical University of Vienna,
Waehringer Gartel 18-20,
- Autologous chondrocyte implantation (ACI) for cartilage defects of the knee: A guideline by the working group "Clinical Tissue Regeneration" of the German Society of Orthopaedics and Trauma (DGOU).
- The German Cartilage Registry (KnorpelRegister DGOU) for Evaluation of Surgical Treatment for Cartilage Defects: Experience after Six Months Including First Demographic Data.
- Effect of Accelerated Weightbearing After Matrix-Associated Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation on the Femoral Condyle: A Prospective, Randomized Controlled Study Presenting MRI-Based and Clinical Outcomes After 5 Years.
- Clinical and Radiological Long-term Outcomes After Matrix-Induced Autologous Chondrocyte Transplantation A Prospective Follow-up at a Minimum of 10 Years.
- Whole joint MRI assessment of surgical cartilage repair of the knee: Cartilage Repair OsteoArthritis Knee Score (CROAKS).
- Follow-up treatment in autologous chondrocyte transplantation: An inventory and recommendation of the Working Group on Clinical Tissue Regeneration of the DGU / DGOOC.
- Correlation Between Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Clinical Outcomes After Knee Cartilage Repair.
- Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation (ACI) for Cartilage Defects of the Knee: A Guideline by the Working Group "Tissue Regeneration" of the German Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology (DGOU).
- Is Magnetic Resonance Imaging Reliable in Predicting Clinical Outcome After Articular Cartilage Repair of the Knee?