Journal of Tropical Diseases and Medicine
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygeine is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor, Editorials and Special issues on all aspects of tropical medicine and hygeine. The main aim of this journal is to provide an essential resource for researchers, principal investigators, scholar and academicians and all scientists in the areas of Tropical biomedicine, Tropical infectious diseases and Tropical public health.
Few Keywords are suggested that suits to the scope of the journal, but not restricted to them. Drop us an email to [email protected], for further queries.
- Acute asthma
- Alternative medicine
- Bacteriology, mycology and virus
- Chemotherapy and pharmacology
- Chronic diseases
- Clinical tropical medicine
- Disease prevention
- Diseases and medicine in tropical regions
- Drug, vaccine and diagnostic techniques
- Emerging and re-emerging infection
- Emerging public health threats
- Epidemiological and social science
- Epidemiology and population health
- Inflammatory arthritis
- Microbiology and virology
- Noncommunicable diseases
- Parasite immunology
- Parasitology and entomology
- Poisonous and venomous organisms
- Protozoan parasites
- Public health, including social science
- Traveller’s health
- Tropical biomedicine
- Tropical infectious diseases
- Tropical insects
- Tropical public health
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics