Journal of Sleep And Sleep Disorder Research
Aims And Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Call For Research And Review Papers
Open Access Pub launches the Open Peer Reviewed Journal -”Journal of Sleep And Sleep Disorder Research”. JSDR addresses the needs of researchers by bringing the research into the open access platform with an evident methodology of serving the scientific community. It aims to form a primary source for examining ,diagnosing, treating and leading to their recovery. Hoping that this helps clinicians all over the world connect, gain and share their experiences which inturn saves may lives.
Contributions from the following research areas are invited but not limited to the following branches –
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Circadian Rhythm
- Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder
- Drug Interaction Checker
- Interrupted Sleep
- Living Healthy
- Natural Sleep Remedies
- Night Terrors
- Nightmares in Adults
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Physical Side Effects of Oversleeping
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Shift Work Sleep Disorder
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Paralysis
- Sleep Problems in Adults
- Sleep Problems in Children
- Sleep Problems in Old
- Sleep Problems in Young
- Sleep-Related Eating Disorders
- Sleepwalking Symptoms
- Teeth Grinding
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics