Journal of Skin Cancer Epidemiology
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims And Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Call For Research And Review Papers
The Journal of Skin Cancer Epidemiology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research, Case reports,research, reviews,short communications,letters and editorials, related to all areas of skin cancer, including clinical and translational research of skin issues. JSCE is devoted to articles on detection, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of skin diseases.
Some areas of interest which also include clinical research and mechanistic approaches; drug sensitivity and their resistance; gene and antisense therapy; pathology, chemoprevention strategies; multimodality therapy; and integration of various approaches.
This journal mainly focused on up-to-date information to enhance optimal care for skin cancer patients.
Here is a list of topics, or keywords, specified for this journal. Additional keywords may also apply.
- Chemoprevention strategies
- Diagnostic techniques
- Drug addiction outcomes
- Drug sensitivity and resistance
- Drug targeting
- Experimental studies
- Food and Nutrition
- Gene and antisense therapy
- Genetics and hereditary factors
- Habits and lifestyle
- Incidence and mortality
- Infections and virus
- integration of various approaches
- Lung Health
- Marijuana drug
- multimodality therapy
- Novel drugs
- Precancerous tumors
- Prognostic factors
- Prognostic indicators
- Psychological aspects
- Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy
- Risk factors
- Socio-economic status
- Specific areas of interest include clinical research and mechanistic approaches
- Surgery and Survival
- Symptoms and side effects
- Transcription factors
- Treatment of skin malignancies
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics