Journal of Primates
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Primates is an Open Access journal which aims to publish the complete and reliable source of information on the advanced and very latest research topics. It provides a platform for the researchers and scientists to investigate the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Primatology The Main objective of this journal is to emphasize the diverse fields covering the Evolution, Cognition, Behavior, Social processes, etc. of primates.
JP accepts and publishes article types such as Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials.
Below few keywords are specified which belongs to the scope of the journal, not strictly limited. For any queries, do contact us at [email protected]
- Anatomy of the primates
- Anthropology of the primates
- Biological anthropologists
- Comparative biologists
- Evolution of primates
- Evolutionary biologists
- Genetics of the primates.
- Immunobiology of primates
- Laboratory primate medicine.
- Lorises and allies
- Neotropical primates
- New World monkeys
- Non-Human primates
- Old World monkeys
- Osteological paradox
- Physiology of the primates
- Primate cognition
- Primate conservation
- Primate research
- Primate behavioral endocrinology
- Primate behaviour
- Primates captive management
- Primate diet
- Primate Ecology
- Primate phylogeny
- Primate Sexual Dimorphism
- Primate taxonomy
- Primate Psychology
- Rhesus macaque
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics