Journal of Peptides
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Peptides is an international journal which provides a platform to share contributions related to chemistry, biochemistry, neurochemistry, endocrinology, gastroenterology, physiology, and pharmacology of peptides, as well as their neurological, psychological and behavioral effects. It also concentrates on all aspects of peptide research which describes the investigations of these proteins in plants, animals, insects, vertebrates, and clinical studies in humans.
JOP is a peer-reviewed, Open Access journal that publishes original and latest developments in peptide therapeutics in the form of Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials, covering all aspects of peptide science
JOP proposed a few keywords, that suit the scope of the journal, but not strictly limited to these keywords. If you have any queries, send us an email to [email protected]
- Antimicrobial peptides
- Application of peptide therapeutics to specific diseases
- Calcitonin peptides
- Milk peptides
- New advances in peptide drug delivery systems
- Nonribosomal peptides
- Opioid peptides
- Pancreatic polypeptide-related peptides
- Peptide Chemistry
- Peptide classes
- Peptide fragments
- Peptide synthesis
- Peptides in molecular biology
- Ribosomal peptides
- Tachykinin peptides
- Vasoactive intestinal peptides
- Well-known peptide families
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics