Journal of Peptides
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
Journal of Peptides (JOP) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Peptides.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of JOP:
Antimicrobial peptides, Application of peptide therapeutics to specific diseases, Calcitonin peptides, Milk peptides, New advances in peptide drug delivery systems, Nonribosomal peptides, Opioid peptides, Pancreatic polypeptide-related peptides, Peptide Chemistry, Peptide classes, Peptide fragments, Peptide synthesis, Peptides in molecular biology, Peptones etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JOP is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
Editorial Board Members:
- Yinghui Li - University of Rochester
- Sobhy Mohamed Gomaa - Cairo University
- Giancarlo Morelli - University of Naples "Federico II"
- Vo Thanh Sang - Nguyen Tat Thanh University
- Ailton Lemes - Federal University of Goiás
- TIANBAO CHEN - Queen's University Belfast Medical Biology Centre
- Concetta Valeria Lucia Giosafatto - University of Naples Federico II
- Emilia Pedone - CNR · Institute of Biostructure and Bioimaging IBB
- Dulari Jayawardena - University of Illinois at Chicago
- Laura Zaccaro - CNR. Istituto di Biostrutture e Bioimmagini
- AbdulMuhsin Shami - University of Baghdad
- Fernando Albericio - University of KwaZulu-Natal
1. I am pleased to note your quality work, professionalism and non-indifference. The decision of working moments and all questions are carried out quickly, quickly enough, in working order. Reviewers' reviews are objective, useful, aimed at improving articles. Layout and design of good quality. I believe that the magazine can be indexed in the Scopus database. I and my colleagues are determined to continue cooperation with you.
Kiryanov NA - Izhevsk State Medical Academy
2. My experience with you was wonderful: you are not just looking for money, as unfortunately do some of your competitors, but show a real interest in publishing science, also helping to improve manuscript's quality. Thanks to valuable prompt suggestions by your Editors, getting to the final product in few weeks since submission. Thank you.
Diego Liberati - National Research Council of Italy