Journal of Nephrology Advances
About The Journal
Journal of Nephrology Advances (JNA) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Nephrology Advances.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
History of the Journal of Nephrology Advances
- It is launched in the year of 2015
- JNA published articles at Archives
- ISSN of the JNA is 2574-4488
- DOI for the articles published in JNA arises with 10.14302/issn.2574-4488
- Editor in Chief of JNA is Dr. Ying-Yong Zhao, Northwest University.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Scope of JNA:
Chronic kidney disease, Clinical pharmacology, Continuous renal replacement therapy, Definitive diagnosis, Diagnostic, Dialysis, Electrolyte disturbances, Electrolytes, etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JNA is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- JNA is indexed in Google scholar, Research Bib, Crossref, Academic Keys, Research Bib, OCLC World cat, Global Impact Factor, etc.
- Articles will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo
- If the research work is funded by NIH then the article will get indexed in PubMed.
Collaborated Universities and Institutions:
- Xiaoyong Xu - Capital Medical University
- Jianrong Su - Capital Medical University
- Zongli Diao - Capital Medical University
- Wei wei - Capital Medical University
- Ghita El Bardai - Hassan II University Hospital
- Fadoua Dami - Hassan II University Hospital
- Hakim Hanin - Al Ghassani hemodialysis center, Fez, Morocco.
- Nadia Kabbali - Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah University
- Mohamed Arrayhani - Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah University
- Tarik Sqalli Houssaini - Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah University
- Bachar Afandi - Tawam Hospital, Al-Ain
- Bassam Bernieh - Tawam Hospital, Al-Ain
- Michele Andreucci - Magna Græcia University
- Teresa Faga - Magna Græcia University
- Giovanbattista De Sarro - Magna Græcia University
- Ashour Michael - Magna Græcia University
- Ayesha Ehsan - Fatima Memorial Medical & Dental College.
- Ayaz Lone - Fatima Memorial Medical & Dental College.
- Omer Sabir - Fatima Memorial Medical & Dental College.
- Nauman Tareef - Fatima Memorial Medical & Dental College.
- Sabiha Riaz - Fatima Memorial Medical & Dental College.
- Imrana Tanvir - Fatima Memorial Medical & Dental College.
- Esra Turan Erkek - Kartal Dr. Lütfi Kırdar Training and Research Hospital
- Seydahmet Akin - Kartal Dr. Lütfi Kırdar Training and Research Hospital
- Yasemin Ozgur - Kartal Dr. Lütfi Kırdar Training and Research Hospital
- Zeki Aydin - Darica Training and Research Hospital
- Zerrin Bicik - Kartal Dr. Lütfi Kırdar Training and Research Hospital
- Shi-Xing Ma - Baoji Central Hospital
- You-Quan Shang - Baoji Central Hospital
- Huan-Qiao Zhang - Baoji Central Hospital
- Wei Su - Baoji Central Hospital
- Sachin S. Soni - United Ciigma Hospital
- Shriganesh R. Barnela - United Ciigma Hospital
- Sonali S. Saboo - United Ciigma Hospital
- Ashish V. Deshpande - United Ciigma Hospital
- Shirish S. Deshmukh - United Ciigma Hospital
- Unmesh V. Takalkar - United Ciigma Hospital
1. I am pleased to note your quality work, professionalism and non-indifference. The decision of working moments and all questions are carried out quickly, quickly enough, in working order. Reviewers reviews are objective, useful, aimed at improving articles. Layout and design of good quality. I believe that the magazine can be indexed in the Scopus database. I and my colleagues are determined to continue cooperation with you.
Kiryanov NA - Izhevsk State Medical Academy
2. My experience with you was wonderful: you are not just looking for money, as unfortunately do some of your competitors, but show a real interest in publishing science, also helping to improve manuscript's quality. Thanks to valuable prompt suggestions by your Editors, getting to the final product in few weeks since submission. Thank you.
Diego Liberati - National Research Council of Italy