Journal of Memory
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Memory is an open access, online journal that offers a global platform for prompt publication of wide-ranging scientific communication on the subject of memory. JM embraces comprehensive scope and articles of high significance. The periodical also encourages proposals associated with multidisciplinary research or inter disciplinary research. Our chief aim is to offer a core platform for scholars, investigators to share their findings, and to be a medium of debate regarding key issues on the subject in all fields. Submissions are published in the form of Original Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials.
Few of the keywords are specified below, but not strictly confined to only these. If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
- Artificial memory
- Associative network theory of memory
- Biography and history
- Catastrophe and trauma
- Cognitive control
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Cognitive Psychology
- Cognitive Science
- Collective public social and shared memory
- Country familiarity
- Cultural memory
- Ethics of forgetting
- Ethics of remembering
- Everyday remembering
- Eyewitness testimony
- False memory
- Halo effects
- Holocaust memory
- Human Brain
- Human Memory
- Organic memory
- Schema and narrative
- Value-directed remembering
- Verbal short-term memory
- Working memory
- Working memory training
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics