Issue No: 1
PubMed Indexed Articles
Differences in the alveolar macrophage proteome in transgenic mice expressing human SP-A1 and SP-A2. PMID: 24729982Pubmed ID: 454545565656
Determination of the Proteomic Response to Lapatinib Treatment using a comprehensive and reproducible ion-current-based proteomics strategyPubmed ID: 454545565656
- Rivers State University
- Azuonwu Obioma, Somba Nyenwere
- Investigation of Antimicrobial Activity of the Extracts of the Leaves, Stembark and Root of Allanblackia floribunda: An Alternative Paradigm Shift Outcome. .
- Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences Jamshoro
- Ashique Ali Arain, Syed Muhammad Ali, Madiha Shah
- Vitamin -D Deficiency: A Clinical Problem Searching For Solution..
Other Relevant journals
Pathogen is anything that can produce disease. Typically the term is used to describe an infectious agent such as a vir...
Bone marrow is the spongy tissue inside some of the bones in the body, including the hip and thigh bones. Bone marrow co...
DNA, is like a blueprint of biological guidelines that a living organism must follow to exist and remain functional. RNA...
Breast milk provides the ideal nutrition for infants. It has a nearly perfect mix of vitamins, protein, and fat, everyth...