Journal of Etiological Diagnosis
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Etiological Diagnosis is an Open Access journal which aims to publish the complete and reliable source of information on the advanced and very latest research topics. It provides a platform for the researchers and scientist to investigate the advanced and latest research developments in the field of etiology. Etiology is the investigation of cause or origin. In epidemiology etiology plays an important role to figure out the origin and cause of the disease. By considering the etiological conditions of contagious, communicable and non-communicable diseases its cure and avoidance can be intervened. Etiology points out to the many factors coming closely to cause a sickness. JED accepts and publishes article types such as Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials.
We have listed a few keywords to indicate the scope of the journal. If you have any questions, please do contact us.
- Etiology diagnosis
- Etiology of disseminated diseases
- Etiology of environmental diseases
- Etiology of airborne diseases
- Etiology of allergy
- Etiology of asthma
- Etiology of autoimmune diseases
- Etiology of cardiovascular diseases
- Etiology of contagious diseases
- Etiology of cryptogenic diseases
- Etiology of death
- Etiology of depression
- Etiology of genetic disorders
- Etiology of genetics
- Etiology of infection
- Etiology of lifestyle disease
- Etiology of localized disease
- Etiology of neurological disorders
- Etiology of non-communicable disease
- Etiology of organic diseases
- Etiology of orphan diseases
- Etiology of pneumonia
- Etiology of progressive diseases
- Etiology of rare diseases
- Etiology of stroke
- Etiology of systemic diseases
- Etiology of veterinary diseases
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics